Конкурс British Bulldog 2022 ответы и задания для 9, 10 и 11 класса, официальная дата проведения олимпиады британский бульдог по английскому языку 14 декабря 2022 год, всего 45 вопросов.
British Bulldog 2022 ответы и задания для 9, 10 и 11 класса
Listen to the text and answer the questions
1. What is the headmaster’s name?
- A) Mrs Bolton
- B) Mr Bolton
- C) Mr Ward
- D) Mrs Ward
2. What do the headmaster and the woman want to discuss?
- A) The pupils’ progress at school
- B) The trip
- C) The lessons
- D) The timetable
3. How long does the Bluebell Line Railway run for?
- A) Less than 34 km
- B) 34 km
- C) More than 40 km
- D) 40 km
4. When is the Bluebell Line Railway open?
- A) In winter
- B) All the year round
- C) Only in summer
- D) From April to the end of autumn
5. What are Grime’s Graves?
- A) Tombs
- B) Craters
- C) Canyons
- D) Caverns
6. When did Grime’s Graves appear?
- A) In 1865
- B) In 1899
- C) In 1973
- D) Several thousand years ago
7. Where does the headmaster suggest going to?
- A) Tower of London and Dover Castle
- B) Bluebell Line Railway and Fairground Museum
- C) Grime’s Graves and Fairground Museum
- D) Bluebell Line Railway and Dover Castle
8. What does the woman not like about going to the Fairground Museum? It’s … .
- A) closed in spring
- B) opened all the year round
- C) for kids
- D) opened only in winter
9. Where did they decide to go after all? To … .
- A) Tower of London
- B) Fairground Museum
- C) Grime’s Graves
- D) Dover Castle
10. Which is not the reason in favour of the trip to Dover Castle?
- A) It’s close to school
- B) They can go there in spring
- C) There’s a discount
- D) The castle was built 5,000 years ago
Read the text. For each space choose the correct answer
People often worry about the effects of new technology. Not surprisingly, video games are no … (11). They are frequently … (12) for a range of social problems, while the benefits they can provide are seldom mentioned. In fact, video games are entertaining with new ways of playing which … (13) to a wider … (14); they can be educational, enabling children (and adults) to … (15) in innovative learning. It is often thought that people who play computer games are lonely souls, rarely at … (16) in the company of others. However, while that may have been the case when gaming was … (17) a single-player activity, this is far less so now. The games industry, responding to the needs of an increasingly diverse audience, is bringing out products that not only offer, but actually … (18) on collaboration, interaction and teamwork. This collaboration may be with a group of people gathered around the same computer or online, with players from all corners of the world joining in. The solitary pursuits of the past have been almost completely replaced by interactive environments that are so socially rich that winning the games may become … (19) to collaboration, networking and self-discovery. Indeed, it can be argued that these multiplayer games, far from keeping people … (20) actually help to bring people together.
11. A) example B) exclamation C) exception D) contradiction
12. A) blamed B) accused C) absolved D) found faults
13. A) appeal B) repel C) addressed D) interesting
14. A) society B) eyewitnesses C) publicity D) audience
15. A) intend B) exclude C) introduce D) engage
16. A) ease B) relaxation C) quietness D) inspiration
17. A) not B) predominantly C) at random D) accidentally
18. A)unite B)depend C)suggest D)include
19. A)firs B)secondary C)third D)example
20. A)aloof B)absorbed C)apart D)interested
21. I have never witnessed anything like this before has my sister
- D) So
22. This street be very dark untill the new lights were installed.
- B)used to
- C)was used
- D)got used